Be Happy,Be Healthy, Be Fit!
Benefits of Physical Activity
● People of all ages can get involved when it comes to physical activity. There are plenty of ways to become more active and live a healthy life.
● So many people tend to overlook or forget the countless benefits of physical activity.
● Staying active helps maintain proper weight and reduce the risk of obesity
● Maintaining an active lifestyle allows individuals to burn more calories, which ultimately leads to weight loss.
● Becoming more active not only provides physical benefits but often times provides better mental health.
● Proper weight loss and healthy eating help improve mood, which in turn improves energy levels.
● More energy equals a higher probability of performing some form of physical activity.
● Heart disease is known as one of the leading causes of death in the United States but physical activity can reduce the risk for it.
● It reduces this risk by strengthening the heart muscles, lowering blood pressure levels, and raising the good cholesterol and improving the blood flow to the heart, lungs, and the body.
● Constant activity can also reduce hypertension through the loss of fat, which has been associated with high blood pressure.
● Regular activity has also been said to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes as well.
● Physical activity can help strengthen bones and muscles. It is known that having strong bones and muscles is very important in providing individuals with support and the ability to move.
● Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones and causes them to become weak and brittle. It also affects elderly individuals the most.
● Regular weight-bearing exercise can improve the promotion of bone formation, which can prevent the loss of bone associated with aging .
● Most importantly, physical activity may increase the chances of living a longer life. The fact that it helps prevents and reduce the risk of several life-threatening diseases can help people live longer healthier lives.